GENERAL USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Conditions are a legally binding contract between Users and Kralex Ltd trading under the name MauKaze (the “Company”), and shall be governed by the Laws of the Republic of Mauritius, wherever Users are located.
Users must comply with all statutory, legal, mandatory rules, requirements, guidelines that may be applicable to use of the Services, and their respective Property pursuant to the laws of Mauritius.
By using this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
– “Advertising Rules” means the rules set forth in Schedule 1 hereto
– “Applicable Laws” means the laws of the Republic of Mauritius, as may be from time to time enacted, promulgated, amended or otherwise modified, including regulations, ordinance of local and international laws that may apply to Users, the Transaction, or the Properties.
– “Company Systems” means Company’s proprietary materials, technology, software (including Open Source Software), software licensed or distributed under any of the licenses or distribution models data, information, documentation, drawings, computer programs, interfaces, plug-ins, source code, object code and listings, inventions, creations, databases, models),developed by or on behalf of Company, including customizations to or derivatives of any of the foregoing anywhere else in the world as may be specified from time to time.
– “Content” includes without limitation any information or data which is personal and proprietary to the User(s) and provided by the User including, names, usernames, passcode, billing information, bank names, profile pictures, reviews, comments, videos, description of Property.
– “Excluded Products” means any items that include:
● Guest houses,
● Properties for which Users do not hold a valid Tourist Accommodation Certificate;
● Properties which are not available for sale and/or for lease;
● Properties not owned by the Users advertising such Properties; and
● Properties which ownership or leasing are subject to legal disputes.
– “Intellectual Property Rights” or “IPR” means (i) patents, patent applications, patent disclosures and inventions (whether patentable or not), (ii) trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, logos, corporate names, Internet domain names, and registrations and applications for the registration for any of them, together with all goodwill associated with any of them, (iii) copyrights and copyrightable works (including computer programs and mask works) and registrations and applications for registration, (iv) trade secrets, know-how and other confidential information, (v) waivable or assignable rights of publicity, waivable or assignable moral rights, (vi) unregistered and registered design rights and any applications for registration, and (vii) database rights and all other forms of intellectual property, such as data.
– “Property” or “Properties” means rooms, apartments, or duplexes, houses, villas, new projects, residential morcellements, offices and commercial, lands or any immovable Property (residential or agricultural), in Mauritius;
– “Rules” means such rules developed from time to time by Company and applicable to Users, and include Advertising Rules.
– “Services” means the services provided by Company, as a platform that facilitates the connection between Users, both online and offline, for the purpose of renting, leasing, sub-leasing, selling and buying Property in Mauritius.
– “Social Media” includes Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram or any other social media;
– “Tourism Accommodation Certificate” means a
(a) hotel certificate;
(b) a guest house certificate;
(c) a tourist residence certificate; or
(d) a domaine certificate,
issued under section 25A in respect of a tourist enterprise specified in Sub-part I of Part A of the First Schedule of the Tourism Authority Act 2006, or any similar certificate or authorization which may be requested
– “Trademarks” include trademarks, service marks trade dress, or marks, phrases, logos and designs that are proprietary to Company and used in connection with the Services, are registered in the name of Company in Mauritius and other countries.
– “Users” means individuals, excluding agencies, companies, associations, organizations, or any other types of corporate bodies or their agents or their representatives, who will qualify as a lessor, lessee, seller and/or buyer, or any one of them using the Services.
2. PROVISION OF SERVICES
a) Company shall offer to Users in Mauritius a platform where Users can rent, purchase or sell their Property, subject to these Conditions and specific Rules applicable to the Transaction.
b) The Services are not available to agencies, companies, associations, organizations, or any other type of corporate bodies, or their agents or representatives.
c) Nothing in these Conditions shall imply that Company is part of the transaction, and Users understand that the Company or the website, which is operated by the Company is not a real estate agency and acts neither as an intermediary, representative or agent for its Users.
d) In consideration of Company providing the Services, Company shall be paid such fees, set forth under Company Payment Rules (Schedule 2).
a) Users shall abide by the Rules applicable to them, as the case may be.
b) The Rules applicable to the Users are set forth in Schedule 3.
c) Company does neither lease, buy or sell the Property through the Services. Users understand that Company provides the venue, and that Properties are leased and sold directly and independently by Users. Any legal claim related to a Property leased or purchased must be brought directly against the lessor or seller of the Property. To the extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be held liable for any claims related to the Property leased or sold through the Services, including inaccuracies, non-available Properties, misrepresentations, mistakes, or any other type of representations, acts, omissions or breach of the law by Users.
d) Company makes no representations and gives no recommendation whatsoever concerning any content posted by Users through the Services.
4. CREATION OF ACCOUNT AND ACCESS TO SERVICES
a) In order to be able to use the Services, Users who intend to advertise their Properties on the Website must first create an account. For the purpose of creating an account, Users represent and warrant that:
i) they are 18 years old or older;
ii) they have the full capacity to use the Services and enter into the Transaction contemplated hereby pursuant to the Conditions;
iii) they have the full authority and ability to agree to the Conditions;
iv) the Content represents accurate, honest and verifiable information;
v) by using the Services, they do not violate or infringe any third party intellectual property rights;
vi) they shall at no point share with any person their account or disclose their usernames, and/or passcodes in any manner whatsoever;
vii) they understand that their accounts are personal and not transferable;
viii) they have taken all precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality and security of their usernames and passcodes.
b) Use of the Services and any creation of account is subject to Company’s review and approval. For the avoidance of doubt, Company may, at any time, and for no reason, refuse or decline service to anyone.
c) To comply with the provisions of the Tourism Authority Act 2006, the Company reserves the right to reject an application for the creation of an account specifically from a lessor and/or a seller if, the lessor and/or the seller who intends to use the Services does not specify whether they hold a Tourism Accommodation Certificate where applicable, so as to avoid advertising misleading information or withholding adequate information to the other Users. However, for the avoidance of doubt, the Company shall not in any case be held liable for any information relating to the Tourism Authority Act, or any license, authorization, application, that a User shall complete, in general.
5. PRICE OF PROPERTIES
a) The prices advertised for the Properties in the website are solely for information purposes.
b) The prices advertised for the Properties are set by the Users and not by the Company.
c) The Company disclaims all liability in case of errors or misinterpretations or any misuse of the adverts.
6. USERS’ OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Users undertake and covenant:
i) not to post any content that is inappropriate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive in violation of these Conditions or any Applicable Laws;
ii) not to upload, or post any content that is false and misleading;
iii) not to use the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive;
iv) to immediately inform Company in case of infringement of any third party Intellectual Property Rights, and remove any infringing Property from the Services;
v) not to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services.
vi) not to harm Company’s Systems, in any manner whatsoever;
vii) not to attempt to interfere, or to interfere with, or try to disrupt the Services by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code;
viii) to use the Services solely at his own risk;
ix) to release Company from all liability relating to Users interactions with other Users;
x) not to modify, transmit, republish, frame, pass-off or link to any material from this website without the written consent of Company;
xi) not to hack into or circumvent the security of the website
b) Users shall comply with all Applicable Laws in connection with the use of the Services, and shall obtain the relevant license, permit, authorization or approval as required for the purpose, or in relation to the Property.
Users shall be responsible for paying all fees, or commissions to the relevant authorities and to the Company pursuant to Company’s Payment Rules set forth in Schedule 2 hereto, and as may be amended from time to time.
a) Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers and employees from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to any Services used by Users, or any statements submitted or posted by the Users, in connection with the website or any use of the website in violation of these Conditions.
b) Users are solely responsible for their interactions with other Users of the website. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, Users hereby release the Company from any and all claims or liability related to any Property advertised, any action or inaction by other Users, including Users’ failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to abide by the terms of the Company, and any conduct, speech, or statements, whether online or offline, of any other User.
a) Users expressly agree that use of this website is at their sole risk. Neither the Company, its directors or employees, warrant that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to (i) the results that may be obtained from use of this site, or (ii) the accuracy, completeness, reliability or content of any Property provided through this website. The website and all content, statements and other information contained on the website, and products and services accessible or available through the website are made accessible or available on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
b) The Company hereby disclaims any and all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the content, statements or other information contained on the site, or the products or services accessible or available through the website.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
b) The Company accepts no liability for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this website or reliance on any information provided on it and exclude such liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
a) Users can only advertise Properties to be leased, sub-leased or sold to non-Mauritian residents if they have the necessary licenses, and certificates to lease and sell these Properties to non-Mauritian residents.
b) Users will solely be responsible to apply for and obtain the necessary licenses, certificates, permits or any other authorisations to advertise on the website, to sell or lease any Property to any User, or to buy or lease any Property in Mauritius. Under no circumstances will any responsibility to do so, or liability for failing to do so, befall Company.
c) By ticking the appropriate checkbox on the website, a User confirms that he has all the necessary licenses, certificates, permits or authorisations to advertise on the website, and buy, sell or lease Properties
d) Users will be solely responsible for following any conditions of their licenses, certificates, permits and authorisations. Under no circumstances will Company bear any responsibility for User’s failure to do so.
e) The Company shall not be liable, under no circumstances for the User’s failure to apply for and obtain the necessary licenses, certificates, permits and authorisations.
12. COMPANY’S RIGHTS
a) Company shall have, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, the right to:
i) withdraw or remove from the Services any Excluded Products, without giving any reason whatsoever for doing so, and any prior notice to the User. Users shall be forthwith notified of such withdrawal or removal;
ii) block any User at any time, for any reason, for any period of time and without any notice from accessing the Services;
iii) terminate any User’s account from such User’s account settings;
iv) suspend at any time, for any reason, and without any prior notice, any User’s account (and any related accounts) and/or access to the Services;
v) change, suspend, or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason, without obligation to resume the Services;
vi) to change, suspend or discontinue the Services, without any liability whatsoever.
vii) Use any information provided by the Users for marketing purposes, to send to the Users and other persons flyers, brochures and newsletters, and to contact them by email or by phone for feedback purposes or any other purpose;
viii) To make internal analysis of visitors of the website who have not necessarily registered to the Services of the website for internal records, which shall not be disclosed.
b) The Company will not claim the Content of any User.
c) The Company has no responsibility on any content of the Users. Every User is solely responsible for their Content and the use our Services.
d) The Company is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of content posted by Users and accessed through the Services.
13. TRADEMARK AND LOGOS
Users will not have any right to use Company’s Trademarks, logos or other Intellectual Property Rights. All IPRs shall at all times remain vested in Company.
14. CHANGES TO THE CONDITIONS
a) Company shall have the right to update these Conditions from time to time, as it deems appropriate, and shall inform Users of any material change by: (i) posting the changes through the Services, or (b) sending Users an email.
b) Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes. Users acknowledge that the use of Services following the changes constitutes an acceptance of the updated Conditions.
15. DATA PRIVACY
Company’s Privacy Statement is set forth in Schedule 4 hereto.
16. CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION
a) Company’s termination of Users’ account will not affect the availability of some of the Content posted through the Services prior to termination.
b) Users acknowledge that any information associated with the account, including Content may be lost as part of the termination, and closing of account process.
a) Company may send Users information electronically by email, instead of mailing paper copies, to which Users must be agreeable with upon receipt of a confirmation email for subscription to the mailing list of the website.
b) The subscription of the Users to the mailing list of the Company is automatic upon creation of an account on the website. Users will be given the option to unsubscribe from the mailing list of in the first email that will be sent to them.
c) Users who choose not to create an account on the website will have the option to subscribe to the mailing list of the website. To do so, Users will have to complete the ‘Stay Connected’ popup window that will appear on the website.
d) Users may contact the Company electronically on the website by providing specific information (as will be requested on the website)
18. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BETWEEN USERS
Mauritius Laws shall apply to the present Terms and Conditions. The courts of Mauritius will have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Conditions.
19. GOVERNING LAW
These Conditions are to be interpreted and implemented in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Mauritius, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules.
20. OTHER LEGAL TERMS
a) Any of the terms of these Conditions that by their nature extend beyond its expiration or termination remain in effect until fulfilled, including governing law and jurisdiction, indemnification, intellectual property rights, limitation of liability, limitations period, charges, credits and payments, survival, and warranty.
b) These Conditions represents the full agreement of Company and Users pertaining to the subject matter thereof and no other agreement shall be recognized, except if the same is part of these Conditions, and accepted by Users as stated herein, and shall automatically supersede any previously agreed conditions and agreement regarding the Services.
c) If any provision of these Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Conditions will not in any way be affected or impaired, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision will be restated to reflect the original intentions of Company and Users under these Conditions as nearly as possible in accordance with Applicable Laws.
d) Company may assign or transfer any of its rights and obligations to an affiliate or a successor by merger or an acquirer of all or substantially all of the business, stock or assets, without consent of Users.
e) These Conditions do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchisee relationship between Users and Company.
21. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about these Condition or any of the Rules, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All notices will be forwarded to the Users by way of email to the email address provided during registration to the website, and where applicable to the address provided.
• Advertising Fee varies depending on the type of membership available at the time the User registers on the website. The advertising fees for the membership will vary, depending on the advertising and page ranking and the subscription package.
• Advertising fee payment will be charged upon purchase of the subscription package after registration of the account and upon selection of the subscription package.
• There is no guarantee for lease or sales with this advertising.
• If the User violates any of the house rules, the Company reserves rights to remove the advertising without reimbursement and notification.
• The currency used is always the Mauritian rupee.
• This website is for individual use only. Agencies are not allowed to use this website. No commission should be added to the agreed prices between the Users.
• No representatives of hotels or property agencies can advertise on the website.
• The Properties advertised on the website will be also advertised and published on pages of other websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, whereby the terms and conditions of such other websites will apply accordingly.
• By accessing and/or using the website, Users agree to be automatically bound to these terms and conditions.
• Ticking the box ‘ I agree with terms & conditions’ will enable the User who is registering to the website to go further.
• All fees are non-refundable.
• The currency used is always the Mauritian rupee.
• Payment of any tax, duties, rights or payment of any kind, applicable resulting from a sale is the exclusive and sole responsibility of the seller.
• Payment of any tax, duties, rights or payment of any kind, applicable resulting from a lease is the exclusive and sole responsibility of the lessor.
• Any action and/or attempt by a seller or lessor to avoid paying a fee is strictly prohibited.
• Any outstanding payment remains to be settled by the User, upon termination or suspension of the account.
• Payments can be done of using Company’s online payment facilities will be directly processed by bank transfer or via credit card (ie. Visa card or Master Card).
• Users will effect payments by bank transfer to Mauritius Commercial Bank (“MCB”) account or to the State Bank of Mauritius (“SBM”) account.
• Online Payment are processed directly by the online payment gateway of State Bank Of Mauritius (“SBM”). SBM requirements are applicable https://www.sbmgroup.mu.
• Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
• Company does not have access to your credit card details.
• All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the Company’s Privacy and Security Policy.
• No confidential information as to your bank details will be kept by Company.
• For more information, please contact us on email email@example.com
• Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Company’s records.
• Company’ User General Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time and at our discretion. Company shall have the right to update these Conditions from time to time, as it deems appropriate, and shall inform Users of any material change by: (i) posting the changes through the Services, or sending Users an email.
• Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes. Users acknowledge that the use of Services following the changes constitutes an acceptance of the updated Conditions.
• No payment between the seller and buyer will be done by this website.
• Under no circumstances will Company be liable for any kind of commission/ fees that the bank might charge to the User.
• Membership prices may vary when the Users will choose the appropriate subscription package.
• Users will be able to create a user account for free on the website, which will be subject to payment of fees if such account is to be used online, that is, if the Users intend to publish the Properties by using the Services of the website, a registration fee will have to be effected in accordance with the selected package.
• Properties will not be published unless and until payment of the registration fees have been effected and confirmed.
CONDITIONS OF DISPLAY OF PROPERTY
Users must comply with the following:
• Subscribe to the appropriate subscription form in accordance with the advertising they intend to display on the website.
• Create an account in accordance to clause 4 of the General Terms and Conditions.
• Proceed with the payment of the selected subscription package in accordance to the Payment Rules provided in Schedule 2.
• Accurately display the following information:
• name of owners, seller or lessor of the Properties;
• The User should be the owner of the Property or any other person acting on behalf of the owner but who is not a sales representative perceiving any commission or fees. It should be free.
• Address of the Properties;
• Price for rental or sale of the Property;
• Detailed description of the Properties, including its parts and compositions and furnishings;
• Photos and plans of the Properties;
• Tourist Accommodation Certificate and any other licenses of owner of the Property, where applicable.
• Comply with the Company’s General User Terms and Conditions including Privacy Statement;
• Users further represent and agree to Protect the intellectual property of others;
• Any Property, which does not comply with the above conditions may be removed from the Company’s listing at any time, without any liability to the Company. If necessary, the Company may also terminate the User account in accordance with article 12 of the General Terms and Conditions.
• The User is not allowed to have duplicate advertisements, although the seller and/or lessor may have multiple Properties. “Duplicate advertisements” means a list of similar or nearly indistinguishable advertisements, often using the same or nearly indistinguishable photographs, descriptions, pricing, and branding.
• The seller or lessor may not post a new advertisement if his previous advertisement has been closed by reason of a breach of the Company General Terms and Conditions or Rules.
• Users must not:
• Use the Company for unsolicited commercial messages, advertising, promotions, or unauthorized transactions, requests for donations, or spam;
• Harass or abuse another User;
• Contact a User after he has explicitly asked you not to;
• Interfere with a transaction or the business of another User;
• Disclose a dispute with another User;
• Add any User to his email or physical mailing list or store or misuse any payment information. The Privacy Rules as set out in Schedule 4 shall apply;
• Upload content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, obscene or vulgar, or any content, which is false, deceptive, or misleading;
• Upload content or list a Property in violation of another User’s privacy or intellectual property rights;
• Manipulate Reviews by extortion i.e. through threats, intimidation, or bribery in order to get positive Reviews.
• include links to this website in any other website without our prior written consent.
• misuse the system or the site
• hack the system
• disrupt the operation of the system
• use or attempt to use automated program ( etc : spider, web crawler)
• upload information/ document/ photos with virus, infections.
The Services provided through the website also includes the possibility for the Users to contact each other through the website by way of an email.
Further communication between the Users will not be done through this website, but it will be directly between them.
There is no possibility of the Users to review and/or comment and/or give feedback on any advertised Properties.
Any User may provide “Reviews” in respect of the Properties and/or transactions. The seller and/or lessor may interact with the buyer and/or lessee in respect of any Review. The seller and/or lessor’s response to Reviews shall, under no circumstances, contain:
• private information;
• obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
• advertising or spam;
• third party’s content or information; or
• anything that would be prejudicial to the Company’s System.
Under no circumstances, shall the Company be held responsible for any cancellation of transaction and consequences thereof. The Users hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless against all claims, demands, suits or legal actions that a buyer and/or lessee may initiate as a result of the cancellation by the Users of the transaction. In this case, section 8 of Users General Terms and Conditions shall apply.
We do not warranty that the website will be running without interruption or error free.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
• This privacy statement applies to personal information we collect about you, when you visit the Company’s websites and register to our website, or when you or the other User provides personal information.
• We want to ensure you are aware of our practices for collecting, using, protecting disclosing, and otherwise processing personal information, which is information about a person that can be used to identify that person.
• All the information gathered in the Company’s web pages shall be used to personally identify Users that subscribe to the Services. Your personal information will not be used other than for the purpose of providing you with the Services stated in the General User Terms & Conditions of use for the Services.
• We may also process your personal information, including payment details on Company’s system in order to prevent fraud and other illegal activity, and for verification process. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Company’s Website.
• We may investigate any reported violation of the User General Terms and Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Company’s Website).
How we collect
• We collect your personal information directly from you and/or from the User.
• Personal information we collect can include: (i) contact information such as name, address, telephone number, or email address; (ii) financial information such as credit card information; (iii) information about the Properties, amount of purchase price, and other related costs; and (iv) such other personal information as we may collect with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
How we use
• The Company may use your personal information in a number of ways, including (i) for our everyday business purposes, to meet legal, regulatory, security and processing requirements, and to respond to court orders and legal investigations; or (vii) otherwise with your express consent, or as permitted or required by applicable law.
• We may store personal information on databases in Europe.
• Personal information will be subject to the laws of Mauritius.
• The Company will not use, disclose or otherwise process personal information about you in ways incompatible with the ones described in this Policy without informing you and offering you a choice as provided for by applicable law.
How we disclose
• The Company may share the collected personal information, with its agents, service providers, law enforcement officials, or the seller and lessor, any of whom may be in a country other than your own.
• We will not share the information with anyone else, except as permitted by law or regulation.
• The Company may further disclose personal information for other purposes as permitted or required by applicable law and international conventions and treaties. Disclosures permitted or required by law and international conventions and treaties may include cooperation with criminal or government investigations, fraud prevention and detection, and responses to a court order or subpoena.
• If the Company becomes involved in a proposed or actual merger, acquisition or any form of sale of some or all its assets, we may disclose personal information to third parties in connection with the evaluation of the transaction. The surviving company, or the acquiring company in the case of a sale of assets, would have access to personal information which would continue to be subject to this privacy statement.
How to access
• We want to ensure that personal information we collect and use about you is accurate for its intended purpose and therefore we have processes to help maintain the accuracy of the personal information we collect.
• You can request access to your personal information or help us maintain accurate records by informing us of changes or modifications to your personal information.
• We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections. The Company will retain personal information only for the time period needed for business purposes or as required by law and will securely destroy such information thereafter.
• You may request access to your personal information, ask for the information to be corrected or updated, or deleted from the Company’s System by emailing us at :firstname.lastname@example.org will process your request in accordance with the applicable law.
• By using the Company’s website, you agree to our collection, use and transfer of your personal information for the above purposes.
Change to Policy
• Should you not be agreeable to this Privacy Statement, please do not use the Company’s website. Your continued use of the Company’s website following the posting of any changes to these terms indicate your acceptance of those changes.
COOKIE/TRACKING TECHNOLOGY POLICY
• The Company’s website may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the site and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the site, analyze trends, and administer the Company’s site.
• The Company’s website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Company’s website, and understanding how visitors use the Company’s website. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personal information, cookies may be tied to such personal information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Data Security Policy
• The Company uses industry-standard practices and security measures to safeguard your personal information.
• The Company’s websites are not intended for use by minors. The Company will not knowingly collect personal information from or market to children without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
• Access to personal information is restricted to employees and service providers who need to have access to that information as described in this privacy statement, in accordance with applicable laws. Our service providers are required to observe standards for the security, collection, use, and sharing of personal information, and to comply with applicable law.
• The Company is committed to providing secure the Services, using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. The Company’s System is protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
• Social media login data will be stored externally.
• Credit card data will be used through online payment gateway of State Bank Of Mauritius (“SBM”) and not directly on the Company’s web application.
• Bank transfer payment data will not be collected by the Company.
• The Company continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
Preventing Identity Theft
Please do not send confidential personal information such as passport numbers, government identification numbers, or account numbers to the Company via an unsecured email message.
You may send personal confidential information to the Company using the “Contact Us” link available on our website.
Do not be misled by emails that appear to be from us and ask for personal information. If you receive a suspicious email requesting your personal information, please forward the email immediately to email@example.com